Westchester County’s Premier Pest Management
Regal Pest Management provides the Westchester County area with reliable & effective elimination of insects and rodents. We have pest control programs for all different types of residences from apartments and condos to single family and multi-family homes. We also services commercial properties including: food processing facilities, restaurants, schools,office buildings and many other types of locations. A Regal, we go out of our way to tailor service to our customer’s specific needs; whether they are looking for year round protection or a one-time service.
IF YOU HAVE A PEST PROBLEM CALL REGAL TODAY
Westchester County Service Area:
Regal Pest Management provides the Westchester County area with reliable & effective elimination of insects and rodents. With honest and straight forward information and advice we strive to maintain our reputation as an industry leader.
(Just check out our independently posted reviews)
Proud Members of:
Regal Pest Management has the expertise and experience to handle virtually any question regarding insect and rodent control that is native to the NY Metro. We welcome your inquires and will respond directly. In addition, we may also feature your question in a future blog section so that others can benefit. We find that many of our customers face very similar frustrations with pests. We believe that providing the best information possible will reduce your concerns and uncertainty.
Some common questions include:
- What steps can I take to prevent a pest problem?
- How can I monitor current pest activity?
- How do I recognize the signs of a pest problem?
When you have a pest problem, you want to know that you are going to get the professional service that you need. You expect the best, and you need it taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible.
In order to get the quality service you need, however, you will want to use the following steps to ensure you get the best:
- Find out if they have experience with your type of pest problem. Sometimes, pest control companies specialize, but you will want one with expertise with your specific pest problem.
- Best practice – get references. There really is no substitute for this, so go with one that comes with referrals from your friends or relatives that have used the company.
- Find out if they are trained and licensed to exterminate pest in New York State.
- Look to see if there are any guarantees. If they are dealing with termites, you also want to know if they have liability insurance just in case they never actually get rid of them.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there are complaints against the company. Your state will also have a similar list.
- Get at least 2 or 3 estimates before you buy, then compare services offered and price before you choose a New York pest exterminator.
- Find out how long the service is good for. There will be a contract, and it will state how many months they will service your home or business.
- Learn what chemicals they use and how they are distributed in your home or business. In most cases, you want to go for limited amounts and limited distribution. Note that warmer climates may require a wider usage.
- Understand how often treatments are repeated and how many treatments are covered in the contract.
- For termite contracts, find out if the damaged wood will be replaced, and when reinspections will be performed. Also learn about where treatment stations will be placed and the types of chemicals used – get the labels.
- Find out what the company will do in the way of prevention, how long it will take, and how often they need to return for inspections, cleanup, etc.
Depending on the particular pest, your service professional should always perform the services as covered in the Agreement. Do not expect anything to be done for you if it is not in print. Make sure that you understand all aspects of the Agreement, too, before you sign anything. Ask questions if you need to. Regal can help you exterminate pests in Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, and the surrounding areas in New York.
Please read further information about our history. You can read about our staff and our services to see how we help our customers. Take a look at what you should keep an eye out for when choosing a pest professional and see why so many customers choose Regal. Read about the materials we use and review customer testimonials to see what they are saying about the pest control services we offer.
Call Regal Pest Management right now for help with rodents and insects, throughout Westchester. Our staff is on site and serving our clients throughout the county each day. Below is a basic review of the pests we regularly exterminate throughout the area.
Pest Control – To Help Resolve Your Bug Problems
Regal Pest is large enough to service all of Westchester County and its 48 municipalities. Even though the county covers 450 square miles and is populated with over 950,000 people, Regal Pest Control is on the road each and every day delivering top quality service as needed. Should you need any type of pest extermination in Westchester don’t hesitate to call the experts at Regal for prompt, and quality service.
Here are a few notable facts about Westchester County that we have learned and observed while running Regal Pest Management: The county was established in 1683 and was named after the city of Chester England. Its location places New York City and the Long Island Sound to its south, Putnam County to its north, Fairfield County, Connecticut to its east, and Rockland County as well as New Jersey to the west and South West across the Hudson River. The county seat is the city of White Plains and it happens to be the area that most of our clients are situated.
It is easy to notice Westchester as culturally diverse county and that is because several different expatriate populations live here. The expatriates include Australians, Brazilians, French, Germans, Japanese, and New Zealanders. The Australians, Brazilians, and New Zealanders had a preference for Scarsdale and a lesser preference for Rye. The French lived in Larchmont, Mamaroneck, and New Rochelle. The Germans had a primary preference for White Plains and have also settled in Mamaroneck, Rye, and Scarsdale. The Japanese had a primary preference for Scarsdale and also lived in Eastchester, Hartsdale, Harrison, and Rye.
While Regal Pest services the counties around Westhchester, we particularly love the diversity, population, and rich history of this county. As of 2010 census records, The racial makeup of the county was approximately 56% non-Hispanic White, 21% Hispanic or Latino, 15% African American, 5% Asian, 3% from other races. 71.7% spoke only English at home, while 14.4% spoke Spanish, 3.5% Italian, 1.1% Portuguese and 1.1% spoke French at home.
The census numbers only show a snapshot of the people, while the beauty of the land, homes and business must be seen. From our perspective, as a pest control provider, Westchester County is a pleasure to serve each and every day. We hope to see you in your area soon, call us or write to us today.